Call Us When Looking for an Auto Repair Shop in Delray Beach
Does anyone know a good car mechanic? That’s a popular question you hear often. Searching for a great auto repair shop you can trust, can be challenging. Fortunately, you’re in the right spot. The experienced automotive technicians at AutoWorks provide high-quality service, with a huge dose of professionalism and integrity. When looking for the best auto repair shops in Delray Beach, call AutoWorks.
We’re the Most Professional and Most Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Delray Beach
We’re a trustworthy, family-owned, full-service auto repair center, with competitive pricing. Our staff is made up of ASE-certified professionals, and this facility has been providing full-service auto repair service for more than 40 years. That says a lot. We’re serious about car repair service.
Here are some of the maintenance and repair services we offer:
- AC system
- Fuel system
- Oil change
- Spark plugs
- Water pump
- Window and door mechanism
Additionally, We Provide the Following Services for FREE:
- AC System Check: We’ll check your vehicle’s lines, hoses, and seals. We’ll make sure your vehicle’s compressor is working properly.
- Battery Check: We’ll inspect your car’s battery, its terminals, and electrolyte level and we’ll measure the state of the charge and load test. And, if your car needs a new battery and you buy one from AutoWorks, we’ll install the battery at no charge.
- Check Engine Light On: What a nuisance this can be. You never know if it’s a serious problem or not. If your car’s Check Engine light is on, bring it in and we’ll diagnose the problem and let you know if there’s anything wrong with your car.
- Diagnostic Check: For our long-time customers who may not have needed any work done on their car in the past year, we will gladly perform a free diagnostic to make sure all systems are go.
- Shuttle Service: We will drive you home or work after you drop off your vehicle; we will pick you up from work or home so that you can pick up your vehicle.
- TPMS Reset: When it comes to tires, it is very important that they remain properly inflated. AutoWorks technicians will check the tire pressure on all the tires, and put air in as necessary. Then we will reset the Tire Pressure Monitor System.
Now – how can we help you and your vehicle get back on the road? You can request an estimate for your car, van, or truck – domestic or foreign, by filling out a form on our website, or, if you prefer – simply stop by our facility in downtown Delray Beach. When looking for the most professional and honest auto repair shop in Delray Beach, call AutoWorks at (561) 272-7451. We’re here for you.