If the answer is “No,” take it to AutoWorks, where you will get complete car care in the heart of Delray Beach.
The high temperature in summer can take a toll on everyone and everything, including your car. And since you pretty much need your car to do anything in South Florida, AutoWorks offers the convenience of a one-stop shop for every repair that your car may need in Delray Beach. We can’t beat the heat, but we can take precautions to make sure that the extreme summer heat doesn’t push your car past its limits, leaving you stranded at a roadside or, worse, on the highway.
AutoWorks is your trusted local auto repair shop of Delray Beach, offering you everything you need for professional, experienced, and certified automotive repairs. Preventive maintenance and routine checkups for your car are important to ensure your car continues to run well. In addition, all our technicians are highly qualified to perform complete AC system repair so that your vehicle runs cold in the hot and humid summer months.
If you have ignored what seems to be a small issue before summertime, it could easily turn into a bigger problem in the summer months, which could lead to a much more costly repair. Don’t put your car at risk of needing large and expensive repairs. Many of the car maintenance tasks that are needed to prepare your car for the South Florida Summer are best left to trained automotive technicians. AutoWorks offers customers who live in Delray Beach expert and certified complete car care while maintaining the most professional standards and ongoing high satisfaction ratings from customers.
AutoWorks Complete Car Care Checklist for Summer Driving
Summer vacations include a lot of road trips, and without keeping up with routine preventive care for your vehicle, chances are that you won’t make it too far from Delray Beach. AutoWorks recommends that you have a well-stocked emergency kit in your car, including water, nonperishable food items, jumper cables, a flashlight with extra batteries, road flares, basic hand tools, and a first-aid kit.
The summer heat also affects car tires. Driving on under-inflated tires can cause them to overheat, increasing the likelihood of a blowout, especially when road temperatures are high. To better prepare your vehicle to deal with summer conditions and prevent those eye-popping repair bills later, bring your car into AutoWorks for a complete car care inspection. We’ll take care of some of the most vital care needs, such as:
- Checking the Brakes: Another one that should be obvious, cars don’t stop on their own. Road trips towing boats or trailers will put your brakes to the test this summer. Make sure they ace the exams, with this complete car care checkup.
- Check the AC: Ok, this sounds like a no-brainer, but air-conditioners and AC systems have a unique way of quitting at the worst possible times. You must take preemptive action and get your car’s air-conditioning system checked before the summer months really heat up. In addition, it’s imperative to maintain a comfortable driving environment, which can reduce fatigue and plays a part in driver alertness and vehicle safety issues.
- Change the Motor Oil: You’ve probably heard this before but it’s essential to get your vehicle’s motor oil changed at regular intervals. Our automotive specialists adhere to the manufacturer’s recommendations on brand and weight of oil as well as oil change intervals.
- Check and Inflate Tires: You must keep your car’s tires inflated to the manufacturer recommended proper level. Rain-slick roads shorten stopping distances and impair maneuverability and poor tire tread worsens both conditions. We can inspect the tires and tell you what shape they are and if you can ride on them safely.
- Check Belts and Hoses: Belts and hoses can have damage, such as cracks, fraying, leakage, or swelling. The heat and humidity of summer will only make these conditions worse and may cause a breakdown.
AutoWorks: Complete Car Care in Delray Beach
AutoWorks offers complete car care for all of your automotive needs. We are located in Delray Beach one-half mile east of Congress, on the left just after the I-95 overpass – you can’t miss us. Our auto repair shop has been in business in its current location since 1984 and has managed to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for all of its automotive services. At AutoWorks, we offer a variety of different repair and maintenance services in Delray Beach for almost all systems and components of your vehicle, including:
- AC Systems
- Alternators and Starters
- Belts and Hoses
- Coolant Systems
- CV Joints and Axles
- Engine Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Lights and Bulbs
- Oil Changes
- Spark Plugs
- Steering and Suspension
- Water Pumps
- Wiper Blades
We know you have other things to do and don’t want to sit at the repair shop all day, so our speedy team of mechanics and technicians at AutoWorks strive to complete your repairs as quickly as possible. Whether you’re in need of a routine oil change or you need an AC check, contact our team at AutoWorks. We’re here to assist with complete car care needs you have.