Removing and replacing your vehicle’s brakes is not a complicated or expensive repair if the damage is kept to a minimum. If, however, you have ignored the signs that the brakes are wearing out, the damage could lead to complex and expensive repair.
Typically, brake pads need to be replaced after about 50,000 miles. Some need to be replaced after 25,000 and others can last for 70,000 miles.
It is easy to determine if your vehicle needs new brakes.
Pay Attention to These 8 Signs – They Will Tell You That Your Vehicle Needs Brake Service
- Brake light comes on
- Noises: squealing, squeaking, grinding, clicking
- Brake pedal vibrates or pulsates
- Stopping vehicle takes more time than it used to
- Visible wear and tear
- Car pulling to one side when braking
- Burning smell while driving
- The brake pedal vibrates when pressed
Having a functional braking system is essential to your safety. If any of these issues are present in your car, rush over to an auto repair shop.
Contact the experienced car professional technicians at AutoWorks in Delray Beach today. Call us at 561-272-7451 or visit us at 1501 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach, FL. We want you to ride in a car that is safe.