AutoWorks has Special Rates for Fleet Customers
We offer the following to our fleet customers:
- Expertise in vans and trucks, including Ford Econoline E250 and Chevy Express
- Quick response and turnaround time
- Discounted fleet rates on parts and labor
- Honest and trustworthy service writers and technicians
- High-quality parts and supplies
- Proven experience in diagnosis and repair
- Professional environment
- Office support – there is always someone available to answer the telephone, emails, or respond to text messages
- Shuttle service offered, if needed, from Boca Raton to Boynton Beach
Unlike most other repair centers, Autoworks has two full-time office managers and is always reachable via phone, email, or text message. This enables AutoWorks to communicate effectively with you about your repairs.
Among the other resources that AutoWorks offers:
- Large and clean facility; easily accessible and lots of parking
- 7 bays with 6 lifts, including 2 high-capacity 12,000-pound lifts
- In-house Hunter Wheel Alignment System
- Full-time ASE-certified technicians
- Full-time office managers
- Fully automated shop software
- Computerized office and repair facility
- Shuttle service offered, if needed
- Open 8 am and close 5 pm Monday to Friday; Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Proficient in English, Spanish, and Greek
- Excellent communications skills
Our larger lifts are ideal for servicing heavier vehicles, such as your fleet of trucks and vans. We have invested in these heavier lifts because our repair center currently services a large number of pickups, vans, and small box trucks.
AutoWorks is one of the few independent repair centers with its own computerized Hunter alignment machine. We are the service center of choice for many local auto repair centers to perform their alignment work.
We have a new Hunter Brake Lathe giving us the flexibility to perform economical rotor cutting, rather than a costlier full disk or drum replacement.
And we have a new RobinAir Recover, Recycle, and Recharge Machine for maintaining and repairing air-conditioning systems.
Stop in to discuss the program or just bring in your car, truck, or van the next time it needs service and we’ll get you started.
AutoWorks is a full-service family-owned auto, truck, and van repair facility. The shop occupies a 4,400 square-foot free-standing building at 1501 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach, FL. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-272-7451.